* Regular Plan Breaks. Take short breaks during the day. Take the time to lie down, take a deep breath, get up, and walk a short way. Especially at lunchtime, try to stay away from the office for a while. By reading this article you can get the best information about yoga guided meditation.
Image Source: Google
* Give Yourself Plenty of Time in The Morning. Do not rush. Give yourself an extra 15 minutes to get to work every day. Do not add to your stress level by having to worry about late for work in the morning.
* Create Balance. Make sure that you have planned enough time for family, friends, social activities, and personal pursuits. All work and no play is a recipe for increasing stress.
* Prioritize. Create a spreadsheet, which ranked list of the top three categories, the most important to the lowest, least important. Then tackle these tasks in order of the most important priorities first get your full attention, and the lowest only get your attention after all higher ranking tasks have been completed.
* Break large projects into smaller ones. When a large project seems excessive, just break it down into bite-sized smaller components. Then prioritize the pieces together and overcome any smaller tasks in order of importance until the entire project is completed.
* Delegation. Let go of the need to control every aspect of the job. When others can handle a certain part of the task, why not let them? You will soon release stress when you allow others to help.