Enterprise resource planning is considered better because ERP is a software package that integrates seamlessly with a company's functions and operations to provide enhanced and timely information through a shared data store.
We help you run your business better from various online sources. The ERP package is a huge growth for companies as it has many advantages, some of which are:
Image Source: Google
- This streamlines work-flow.
- Helps in providing better customer service.
- Provides real-time statistics on raw material availability, sales patterns and cash flows.
- Ensures faster processing of information reducing paperwork.
- It is quite suitable for global operations as it contains the local as well as international features required for global trade.
- To implement ERP solutions, companies must search well for alternatives and weigh them according to features and capabilities. The most important of them are:
Financial Management – Owing to the fact that companies are constantly under the scrutiny of financial regulatory bodies, a sound financial administration is an essential component of an ERP solution. A financial management module provides several benefits. This ensures that companies follow financial reporting and tax requirements.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) – In the current highly competitive market, it is necessary for a company to correctly assess demand, supply, manufacturing status, logistics and distribution. Failure to do so may adversely affect the operations of the company and may impair relationships with suppliers or distributors.